I have been setting goals, goals and more goals for the past few years. At the beginning of each year, I would get very happy, very excited and very enthusiastic with the goals that I have set.

However, when Christmas comes and I looked back… it is always: “WHERE DID THE MAJORITY OF THE YEAR GONE TO?”

Maybe I have set goals that I don’t really care about or maybe I have set too many goals or maybe... and maybe… maybe... you know.. maybe…

After much reflection, I have decided to do something different in 2009. I will just set 1 goal and keep my focus on it until I have achieved it.

1 goal is clarity. 10 goals is confusion. Do you think it's a good idea?

So what are your Goals for 2009?

Add Your Comment | 5 comments » Share on Facebook Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // Wednesday, December 31, 2008  

    Hey.. Great blog! Thanks for stopping by. I'll be looking out for new pst from you. Happy New year and happy goal setting... Hehe!

  2. Louis // Wednesday, December 31, 2008  

    Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a enjoyable New Year's Eve. Happy New Year in advance.

  3. Anonymous // Thursday, January 01, 2009  

    good job... well done... pat on your shoulder (familiar right.... hee...)

  4. Louis // Thursday, January 01, 2009  

    Hey Mr "Tan",

    How are you?

    Surprise visit by you.

    Toto for tonight got chance liao.

  5. Anonymous // Tuesday, January 06, 2009  

    no chance for toto once u are being pat by me on your back...ha ha ha

Post a Comment