Calvin Coolidge's Quote

Posted by Louis | Sunday, January 04, 2009 | | 2 comments »

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”

This is a very meaning quote and I really like it. Many times we don't realised how close we are to success and we chose to give up.

I hope this quote will remind all of us who have set goal/s for 2009.

Be persistence and press on, Pain is temporary... Glory is forever.

Add Your Comment | 2 comments » Share on Facebook Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments

  1. Evangeline Daisy // Wednesday, January 07, 2009  

    Yeah, I like this: "Pain is temporary... Glory is forever".

  2. Louis // Sunday, January 11, 2009  

    I like it too. I learned this during my time in the Army... unforgettable days.

Post a Comment